Thursday, January 21, 2016



A cup of coffee in Paris 


I have travelled to Paris many times. There is something about Paris that just attracts me. For me it is special. I want to explore it in other ways than tourists would.

As I walk through the small vintage streets passing the stores that take of my attention from the thoughts of all the trouble from my home country, I feel like I am somewhere I could belong. Here I can find all my favourite brands and discover more. 

I pick up a small vintage cafeteria. I chose the best seat at table by the window to get the best view to admire the Eiffel Tower. The waitress brought some delicious pastry and coffee. So, I took out my laptop to sink into my school work. 

I am never in a hurry. Not in Paris. I try to enjoy all my free time to reflect to my life and get my thoughts in order. It is the city I can find my inner peace. 

No comments:

Post a Comment